26/08/2020

Dirtybitpodcast 218- The Other Me Ch2


Note:

This ep is Stand Alone. You do not have to listen to ch1 (ep217) to enjoy this episode

Dirtybitpodcast 218- The Other Me Ch2

Another great tale by Joan Vegas and read by SexxxySherry
This part of the story the couple attends a swingers club and meets new freinds.


Note from Joan Vegas
Have you read any of my books? Learn more about me and my books by copying this link and pasting it in your browser: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/JoanVegas
My Philosophy: Adult women should never settle for just one lover.
My Books: Are based on true intimate personal reports shared with me by my readers (I just do minor editing & change the names). They are priced low (some are even FREE).


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment